New? Start Here
Hello and welcome to CalmandCourageous.com.
This blog is for all those who do not want their constant worry, anxiety and feelings of panic to limit their life.
Here we believe that it is still possible to feel a sense of purpose and experience fulfilment through our achievements and the satisfactions they bring. Anxiety and panic cannot only be beaten but by doing so it can also help you grow in to the person you want to be.
This blog is about positivity, the welcoming of new experiences and making the most of life. It is probably not for you if you’re just looking for the path of least resistance.
It is for those who do not want to look back with regret because their thoughts and feelings stopped them doing what they wanted, what they know they could have achieved.
Here we learn to become Calm and Courageous.
To get you started pick an article from your preferred section below:
Articles about General Anxiety
- The Reason you Struggle to Recover from Anxiety and the Philosophy which will make the Difference
- How Long Does it Take to Recover from Anxiety?
- The Role of Self-Acceptance in Reducing Anxiety
- Using the Law of Habit to Break the Habit of Anxiety
- A Great Technique for Dealing with Worry and Reducing Anxiety
- Learning to Live Day by Day
- Reduce your Worries and Boost your Energy by Learning to Accept the Inevitable
- The Human, the Chimp and the Computer
Articles about Panic Attacks
- How to Stop Panic Attacks – by having the Perfect Panic Attack
- Nocturnal Panic Attacks – an Empty Threat from a Tired Mind
Articles about Social Anxiety
- The One Piece of Advice you’ll need to Reduce your Social Anxiety and Feel more Relaxed Around New People
- The Importance of Eye Contact in Reducing Social Anxiety
- Stop Apologising and Stop Explaining Yourself – it does Nothing for your Self-esteem
Articles about Depersonalisation and Derealisation
- Anxiety induced Depersonalisation and Derealisation
- A Simple Grounding Technique for Reducing Depersonalisation and Derealisation
Articles about Untwisting your Thinking
- Unrealistic Negative Thinking (Part 1) – What is it and how do you spot it?
- Unrealistic Negative Thinking (Part 2) – How to stop it and replace it with Realistic Positive Thinking
Articles about Motivation, Inspiration and Productivity
- Get off the Road to Nowhere and Follow your Path to a Calmer Mind
- The 10 Best ways to Start your day and Help Prevent Anxiety
Articles about Exercise and Fitness
- Build your Body, Build your Mind
- The Beginners Guide to Weight Training – including the 5 Best Free Weight Exercises
- The Beginners Guide to Running Panic and Anxiety out of your Life
Articles about Diet and Nutrition
- Alcohol and Anxiety
- The Best Foods to Help you Fight Anxiety
- 5 Simple Diet Changes to Help you Feel Better
Subscribe for FREE
It’s been a while…..March 29, 2017
5 ways to stop depression caused by anxietyJuly 14, 2016
C&C update, seasons greetings and plans for 2016December 18, 2015